kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Friday, September 26, 2008

Best Friends

As I announced a few weeks ago I am no longer doing any family photography. That has proven to be a great choice for me this fall! I am so busy and working what feels like night and day to make sure all of my brides are taken care of. It has been a good thing so far for me and for my business!

HOWEVER, you have to make an exception once and a while. This is my best friend in the whole world. We live next door to each other and Dan and I have been good friends with BJ and Stacee for about 9 years now. I had to take their cute families pictures last night. We had a great time (when I say "we" I am not referring to BJ - he did not love it!) and their kids were SOOOOOO good.

SLIDE SHOW

Enjoy the pictures and let me know what you think!



























































6 comments:

Ali and Andrew Hyde said...

KELLEE! If you aren't doing Family Fotos anymore than I don't want to start a family! Ha Ha, but seriously- you are SO amazing that you might have to make one more exception in like 10 years when Andrew decides that having kids would be a good thing. ;) These were SO adorable!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous family! Love all of these. Especially the first and fourth shots. :o)

Chelsea said...

oh I love them! and I finally get to see stacee's baby:) he looks just like little lily to me! SO CUTE and she looks awesome!!! good job, and I'm sure she's not too sad her friend just happens to be so talented:)

Vanessa said...

BOO HOO! I want family pictures like this!!! These are modern, beautiful, and PRICELESS!!! Lucky girl to have you as a BFF!! haha I LOVE Them! Oh...and what a beautiful family!

Amanda said...

I love them all! Their kids are adorable. You did and amazing job!

Shellee Draper said...

woot woooh. (that's a whistle by the way) Beautiful. Stunning. Classing. Stylish. & those are just the words I would use to sum up BJ. Ok, I'm kidding. This is gorgeous. I cannot believe how much her kids have grown. Stacee, you are a babeilishous hottie. Way to work it. Good work Kel.