kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ben Zurcher

Check out the cool style of this guy. If you brides out there don't know him you should. He is an awesome videographer here in Cache Valley. He is helping me with a video project for my upcoming site and so I wanted to do a few head shots of him. I love his cool style, and think they turned out so good. Here are a couple - enjoy!

www.benzurcher.com
(435) 764-0313
info@benzurcher.com

I think he will be at the upcoming Wedding Showcase on October 11th at the Riter Mansion. You need to check out his stuff...











Let me know what you think!

8 comments:

Vanessa said...

Very COOL!! Love the half face shot!!!!

Amanda said...

Great shots! Love them, as always!

Haley Warner said...

Kellee, I love the last one a lot.. and isn't it always great to find a fun videographer?

Summer said...

So fun! These are great shots of him! I love the last one!

Sarah S said...

Good job Kellee! Ben does look so dang cute!

megan reeder said...

Very cool Ben. They totally show off your fun personality! My fav is the second shot. Thanks for being so fun to work with!

Tiffany Izatt said...

These look so awesome, very urban and rockstar like...

Candyce said...

Good old Benny Zurcher. I like that first pic a lot!