kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Nicole and Chris - Wedding Day

Megan and I went up to Idaho Falls to shoot Nicole and Chris' wedding. They were such a cool laid back couple. Nicole looked amazing, and we had such a fun time with them. We went up to the wind mills and oh I love the whimsical feel of those beautiful blue sky pictures.

SLIDE SHOW


this is Nicole's adorable cat. He posed so pretty for me!








mmmm - love these two shots!












Let me know what you think...

7 comments:

Ashlie said...

The windmills are cool! Great job!

Vanessa said...

mmmm, these are so whimsical! Love them! I am getting so excited for next week!!!

Amanda said...

you are so awesome! These pictures rock! I love the windmills as well!

Summer said...

I think they are so beautiful and I love the windmills! Very different and soooo cute!

Jill said...

Very nice! My favs are the last two pics.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. I love shooting at those windmills. It's a GREAT spot!!!!! Wish they were closer to Logan..haha!

Shellee Draper said...

Ya gotta love the windmills. Wow this is stunning. Love it.