kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Jesika's Bridals

GUESS WHAT!!! My baby I-Mac came home today! It is all better and I am so excited to get off this laptop and back in my office! It has been a crazy week trying to run everything without it.

Jesika and I went up to Wyoming for her bridal session! Oh we had a great time. This is the beautiful valley I grew up in! It was so fun to be there on a fall evening and while I sat and looked at those amazing mountains the memories of the time I spent there came flooding back. It seems like yesterday, but like a lifetime ago.

These are amazing pictures! Oh I love the way they turned out! Enjoy...

SLIDE SHOW








mmmmmm. Oh, I love the Mountains in Star Valley!




See Candis - call me...


















Does this say run away bride to anyone???








Main Street in Afton! So fun!!!






HI TAMMY!!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous scenery & gorgeous bride make it perfect!!!!! This one is your best!!!!

Jessica Kettle said...

how FUN! I love the last one on the horse and the one by the barbed wire fence. SO pretty!

Ashlie said...

She is gorgeous! You did an amazing job on these. I love that you put the ring on a bolt and I the flowers in front of the John Deere. You so get country. ;)

Anonymous said...

Amazing. Love love love the pink chair pictures. Those mountains are just beautiful!

Annie said...

Love them!!!!

Anonymous said...

They are so beautiful!! i love them!!!!!

Vanessa said...

These are so BEAUTIFUL!!! I love them all! What beautiful surroundings!!!! You are so funny...Run away Bride...he he he

Summer said...

Those are amazing! Whyoming is beautiful! I'm sure it was fun to shoot in a place thats not the norm! They turned out amazing! Love Them all!!! Oh and I love that movie its so funny!

MeKell and Aaron said...

Those are gorgeous, of course!! Love them.

JENNIFER said...

JESIKA!
Seriously, I know that you tried to call me the other day and it was PROBABLY to freakin' tell me that you were engaged and I called you back and you didn't call me back and oh man I'm freakin' here! I can't wait, send me a fetchin' invitation! I will email you my address!!!! You look gorgeous and the pics make me miss Wyoming!

Amanda said...

LOVE THEM ALL! Oh my gosh! These are incredible! And what a gorgeous bride! You are so lucky!

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks for all of the great comments. Beave - is that really you?

MeKell and Aaron said...

Hey Kellee, it was my wife with the comments, but its me now. So how's life been treating you? I still laugh when I think back when Sis. Gay, my teacher, made me go get tutored. Luck on my side I got you as my tutor. Anyways I looked at Jesika's pic, you did a really good job. Makes me want to go back a couple of years and go through the same thing again. Keep in touch. Beav

KeiserFamily said...

jose!!!
cute pics you look great! i like # 1,3,13,18 and the mainstreet bench ones best. hope i am still around for your shower:)
Dani