kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Monday, September 29, 2008

Brian and Caitlyn's Wedding

Yes, finally!!! Oh it is so hard for my family members to have me do their pictures. Free does not always mean the best service!!! This is my cute Brother-in-law and Sister-in-law who were married this spring. Yes, their pictures are just now done!!! MBK has had such a crazy summer and fall.

Enjoy!

SLIDE SHOW









































Let me know what you think...

11 comments:

Unknown said...

these are really cute, I love when you can tell how happy a couple is by their pictures. Love the close-ups!

Anonymous said...

thanks a lot kellee, really don't worry about how long it took. They're amazing. We love them!

Linda said...

Kellee, they are CUTE and FUN and totally BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! You have absolutely captured all the emotions of the day :-)

Darla said...

These make me miss spring! We have such a long non photogenic cold winter ahead of us.

Jessica B Photography said...

Oooooooohhh!! #s 9, 17, & 18!!! It looks like it was worth the wait!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love.them! especially the shot with the bride stickin out her tongue too cute!!

Summer said...

LOVe them! So sweet and fun!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Absolutely love them! You have a lot of talent! :D

Kellee Smith said...

Thank you so much everyone. I feel sooo incredibly bad it took me so long to do these. But, I have big plans for an amazing new album for these two, so all that time waiting will melt away when they have their album in just a few weeks!

Vanessa said...

Oh all i can say is the kissing shot under the vail is oh so YUMMY!! I must be in a romantic mood this evening ha ha! Your pictures are speaking to me! :)

Shellee Draper said...

Such a great wedding. Beautiful couple. This is a very unique wedding.