kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Monday, September 8, 2008

Megan...

You must know who this is. My every faithful Megan. She is my favorite photog side kick. She has been working for me for a little over 2 years now. We are great friends and have such a good time together. We are constantly laughing. Sometimes I feel like she is my little sister - when I pull out the granola bar snack when she get's tired and hungry... She is the best employee and an amazing photographer.

Thanks for EVERYTHING Megan... Enjoy the pics!





























11 comments:

Summer said...

She is so pretty and those pictures are so sassy and fun! I love the ones up in the window! Holy Cow girl you are so creative! Love them!

Jessica Kettle said...

holy shiz. #8 and 9 are seriously out of this world! LOVE them!

Vanessa said...

These are Killer! She has a great laugh! Love it!!!! :)

Tiffany said...

These are so amazing Kellee!!
Love that location~

Angela Fielding said...

I love those big open windows! You find such awesome locations! Love the new picture of you. Your such a honey!

Kellee Smith said...

Isn't Megan such a little Model? Oh we have the best time together. I love the way her pictures turned out, and Jessica I agree. My favorite are 8 and 9 as well!

Anonymous said...

Um... okay! She is drop dead gorgeous!!! WOW!!! Maybe I should be behind the camera and she can wear my wedding dress.

Amanda said...

Gorgeous pictures! Megan, I love your hair do! It is so cute! And way to work the camera! You two are a great team!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love everything about these!!!

Ryan Christensen said...

haha, there she is... great images! You two make me laugh.

Shellee Draper said...

Great job on Megan Kel!