kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Thursday, September 11, 2008

Michelle and Kevin's Wedding

Here is the exquisite Michelle and her husband Kevin. They know how to throw a party. So much fun!

SLIDE SHOW

Michelle and her sister Leslie started their day out at Serendipity Salon to get hair and makeup done!


This is the oh so cute Ursula who does an AMAZING job on make-up!

































oh I love these green wall pictures...





I had fun with the rings...






let me know what you think...

11 comments:

Summer said...

Cute shoot I love the green wall too!
Way fun shots of the rings!

Vanessa said...

LOVE THEM! Love the green wall, really like the one with their bodies...so cute! And DANG that is an AWESOME RING!!! I am loving the last one!

Anonymous said...

Wow, nice shots! Love the green wall pictures and the last ring shot!

Jessica Kettle said...

how gorgeous are these??! LOVE THEM. THe green wall is fab! BE-Utiful work as usual! BTW, I every time you post about this couple I keep thinking how familiar they look! Now I know why- I knew the brides sister when I lived in Logan! She was the gymnastics manager while I was on the team! small world. =)

Emily said...

I love these! They are so beautiful!

Jessica B Photography said...

This last ring shot is AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the cake and ring shots. Such detail and creativity. Awesome! :o)

nikkol said...

You are amazing, Kellee...I love the new look to your blog. Your photos are awe inspiring! Really, really, really like what you are doing.....

Anonymous said...

These are amazing!!!! Such a beautiful wedding and you did such an awesome job!!!

Tiffany Izatt said...

I love LOVE love creative ring shots. These are fabulous!But then again all of them are

Anonymous said...

Great Job!
Thank you for the comment!