kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Thursday, September 11, 2008

A little about Kellee

I set here at 1 in the morning thinking about all that has to be done this weekend. I have traveling, and photography, and fun waiting for me... Everything else will just have to wait until Monday!

I have been dreading this post a bit. Posting Megan's and Celeste's pictures first was good for me. I even snuck a bridal in there. But I guess there is no more waiting...

I always thought I loved to get my picture taken. Something has changed though... I think it is mostly the camera's. The better technology gets and the older I get the less I like to look at all of my imperfections.

Megan and Celeste and I did a really fun photo shoot last week. We all met at Serendipity for hair and makeup and then we took our fun outfits and got busy! I was so much more comfortable shooting the two of them rather than posing myself. It gave me a whole new perspective on what my clients go through...

Here are a couple of fun shots. Megan and Celeste you guys did a great great job. It is so fun to see everything come together.




this one is my favorite!




we had to crouch down because I am like a one giant among these two. It looks so unnatural!!!




and this is what Megan and I do the best!!!

9 comments:

Tiffany said...

Kellee~
These are awesome!
You are so fricken skinny and stylish! :)

Darla said...

You hide your nerves well. They are beautiful!

Summer said...

Why in the heck were you dreading that post! You are so stinkin beautiful and your friends are too! That looks like so much fun! Vanessa and I need to do something fun like that....sounds so refreshing from the normal routine! And so fun to spend time with your friends! Love that old warehouse you are in or whatever it it!

Smith Family said...

It looks like you girls were having way too much fun and what an awesome location. All you ladies look stunning, and I love the outfits!!

Anonymous said...

So fun!!! LOVE that 1st shot of you! Beautiful. :o)

Angela Fielding said...

You guys are all so cute! Darling pics!

megan reeder said...

Kellee, they turned out so cute! You are so photogenic and so easy to take pictures of. Have you done modeling before? Or maybe you were a Rockette......( I think you know what I mean by that :)

Vanessa said...

Oh these are so freakin cute!!!!! You are look AWESOME!!! WORK IT GIRL!

Jill said...

Kellee
What awesome pictures! You are amazing and beautiful. What a fun idea for a self portrait shoot. It looks like you had a lot of fun. Great location. Love the feel of the whole thing. Great work!