kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Krystal and Scott's Wedding

Megan and I went to Sacramento to shoot this KILLER wedding for Scott and Krystal. There were so many pictures I did some collages! I had to share everything!

WARNING - THERE ARE SOOO MANY PICTURES SO IT MAY BE SLOW LOADING!!!

SLIDE SHOW
























Back me up here... Does the groom look like Owen Wilson or what?








One of my new favorite shots!















Before the reception the bride and groom had to make a stop!




Their reception was outstanding. Robbin (Krystal's mom) did an amazing job! It honestly looked like a designer took over - but no, it was the MOTB! Robbin, I am completely impressed with you!







Scott plays the piano like no one I have ever heard. He wrote this insane song for the bride and played it for her at the reception!







If you are wondering it was every bit as fun as it looked! Thank you so much to Scott and Krystal and their families. The were so much fun to work with.

Let me know what you think...

8 comments:

Erin said...

Lovely wedding! I went to Sacramento last year. I love the temple there. The grounds were very great for photos.

Dustin Izatt said...

These are simply fantabulous if I do say myself, and I do say so. I love the pic of the two flower girls peeking in the doors, simply adorable.

D

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks guys, the Sacramento temple is beautiful, and I agree those two girls peeking through the windows is precious! Thanks for the comments!

megan reeder said...

these turned out so beautiful! Scott and Krystal were so much fun and such a gorgeous couple! Can anyone say animal style french fries? ahh....the memories.

Chelsea said...

LOVE LOVE the shoe picture! and what a beautiful bride and groom...you did a great job capturing them! Loved to see new shots at a different temple:) great job as always!

Vanessa said...

Ok Sun Flare Queen...

This is like the perfect WEDDING! You captured every detail! They are absolutely STUNNING!

erin kate said...

lovely pics! love your black and whites...and i love in n out!

Ali and Andrew Hyde said...

Fan Freaking Tastic! The reception did look like everyone was having a great time!