kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Jesika and Lane

I am so excited for a "special" shoot I am doing tomorrow. It has been in the plans for a while now and I have been doing some "extra work" to make it happen. I can't wait to shoot it and to show you all very soon!

I have been so busy lately both with photography and otherwise. To stay on top of things I ma posting same day engagements and bridals!

Tonight I had the best time with Jesika and Lane. Jesika grew up in the same small town as I did (just a few years later - sniff sniff). She and I had such a great time tonight talking about home and about mutual friends! Lane sat in the back seat and endured the whole thing! What a good guy!

I love the feel of their session. I can not wait to do Jesika's bridals in a few weeks.


SLIDE SHOW
































Let me know what you think!

15 comments:

erin kate said...

these are so great! my favs are the back-lit closeup one with his hat and the last one!

erin kate said...

these are so great! my favs are the back-lit closeup one with his hat and the last one!

Anonymous said...

I work with Jesika. These are great! Love them. You are very talented, keep up the good work!

Amanda said...

Wow! These are incredible! You always have the best locations!

Tiffany said...

Great shots Kellee!! Amazing backlight etc...etc...

Anonymous said...

Girl, you always have the most gorgeous clients!! I love this session. My faves are #5 and #13. LOVE them!! Awesome job as usual. :o)

megan reeder said...

These are beautiful! Way to go IDAHO! hahaha I looove the last one by the truck!

SW Portraits said...

WOW... I just can't pick a favorite! I love them all! The location is so perfect!

Kellee Smith said...

I have been running like a mad woman and it seems like forever since I have paid any attention to my blog. Thanks for all of the great comments. Oh I love these pictures and these two are so dang cute! I always love to know what everyone else thinks! So, Thanks!

Ashlie said...

I love these! How do you come up with all the poses, dang girl!

Ruby Rideout said...

you really do get the good lookin' folks! i'm really attracted to some of the rich color in these images.
great session :)

Shellee Draper said...

fabulous. Ya gotta love a cowboy named Lane! I just watched 8 seconds this past weekend! Beautiful shoot.

David and Sarah said...

LOVE THEM, especially the one with him leaning against her! great job! Cute couple.

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks for all of the comments!

JENNIFER said...

Mostly so Jesika knows that I like to make fun of her rodeo queen butt! She's so adorable! #2 your hand looks like you are 180 years old girl WHOA! #6 is my favorite, any guy that let's a girl get that close to take a picture is a KEEPER! and #12 is my second favorite, you are beautiful! Kellee did a great job it's always fun to see unique photography and these are special!