kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Thursday, September 11, 2008

MENTORSHIP FILLED!

The two available positions for the "Dinner Date" have been filled. For more information on the next available mentoring opportunity feel free to e-mail me at kellee@momentsbykellee.com. To see a review of the "Dinner Date" stay posted for a wrap-up after October 9th!

Thanks,
Kellee

4 comments:

Bethany Jackman said...

kellee, what a good idea! you are brilliant. thank you so much for all of your nice comments, i love them!!! i love your blog, it's such a beauty! your rotating header is especially lovely. keep up the beautiful work!

Summer said...

Okay so does this include instruction on how to balance life? Ya know home, school, family, work, husband, job, church, fun etc.....I'm just wondering how you do it cause I'm losing my mind!

Vanessa said...

I can't tell you how excited I am! I hope that we are great first "DATES" HA HA

krishna said...

Hi kellee
This is krish from India (living in puttaparthi) I sow your Google Blogger; your blog looks nice with beautiful pitchers. Maybe if you like. May I join with you? I am here for new friends and tourist visitors to India. This is my blogger
http://saiyathra.blogspot.com/
Thank you
Best regards
From krish